Harmful Plants You Should Remove From Your Home
The plants decorate and make our homes more welcoming. Plants are a way to bring some color and joy to your home.
We have all heard that some plants help bring good luck to the environment of the house, but there are also plants that have the opposite effect.
Plants are organic beings that may contain poisonous compounds that can put into question the well-being of the inhabitants of the house. Some plants can be poisonous and cause allergic reactions or irritations.
Find out which plants you should not have in your home.
Belladonna is an extremely toxic plant. It is a plant used for its medicinal properties but contains toxic components, harmful to the human body. It should not be used at home.
The glorious is a pretty plant and captivates by its ability to change the color of its flowers. Although beautiful is dangerous, the parts of this plant contain a strong poison, which can cause death if swallowed.
Philodendron is a botanical genre popularly known by the name of imbé or philodendron. It's a beautiful but dangerous plant. Its petioles, in the leaves, emit a very dangerous liquid. Its "poison" can cause irritation to the skin and eyes. In more severe cases it can lead to suffocation.
Very common and used for culinary purposes to flavor food, in beauty products and remedies with anti-inflammatory functions. However there is a very dangerous version that can cause hallucinogenic effects and can cause serious damage to our body.
Euphorbias are very common in homes. Also known as parrot beak, macaw tail and parrot. Although beautiful are considered one of the most toxic, the reason is its milky juice. Contact with skin may cause burns and irritation. In case of ingestion it causes severe intoxication.
Last Updated on 3 weeks by Debra Larson